Protect Your Loved Ones With Life Insurance
Protection for your Family:
- Life insurance pays cash to your loved ones after you die, allowing them to remain financially secure.
- 1-in-3 households would have immediate financial trouble if their primary wage owner died today.
- 50% would have trouble keeping up with their basic living expenses after several months.
Questions to Think About:
- If you were to die unexpectedly, would your spouse have enough money to cover funeral expenses and daily living expenses?
- Would there be enough money to pay for everything your family relies on you for, if you were suddenly not around?
- Would your family have to move and change their lifestyle if you were to die prematurely?
- If your spouse were to outlive you by 10 or 20 years or more, would they be able to make ends meet?
- Some types of life insurance offers riders or features that can play an important role in your financial strategy.
- Your life insurance policy may accumulate cash value that you can use in situations where you need money, say for a child's college tuition, additional retirement income or an emergency.
- It may also offer a living benefits rider, which allows you to access your death benefit if you're diagnosed with a serious illness.
Benefits of Life Insurance:
- Provide for loved ones if you're no longer around
- Finance a child's education
- Build your retirement savings
- Leave a legacy to your loved ones