All Investment Advisers may need to share personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons that we may share your personal information:
3rd Party Examples:
- For everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus;
- For our marketing – to offer our products and services to you;
- For joint marketing with other financial companies;
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes –information about your transactions and experiences and information about your creditworthiness; or
- For non-affiliates to market to you.
If you are a new customer we may begin sharing your information on the day you sign our agreement. When you are no longer our customer, we may continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.